Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My teeth are decaying fast!!:( I need fillings but im too scared to go to the doctors!!:( please help?

Well fillings don't hurt at all I had them a long time, my dentist numbed my mouth (rubbed gel onto it and made it numb), I couldn't even feel a thing, and then worked the procedure, it took only 15 minutes, when I saw the needle they were going to inject into my mouth I was really scared, but when they put it in my mouth I was relieved because I didn't feel a thing, I was only irritated when the dentist left me waiting forever for the numbness to spread, it made me mad, but it wasn't in the least bit painful. You should go for it, I promise you it won't hurt at all, you could even tell ask the dentist if they're going to put the numbing gel on, it really works miracles, fast and no pain at all. Don't be scared, be brave. If you do it this once, and be careful on what you eat you would never have to go back for more filling ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment