Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Should I just kill myself?

I can't trust anyone anymore, I cut and used to be bulimic. M best friend died earlier this year and I told one of my other "friend" about the abuse I went through in the past. I won't hug anyone sine when I was younger my grandpa would touch my butt. And I have been smacked by my mom and dad, and once slammed in a wall. But that hasnt happened in a while. My whole family constantly makes fun of me, calling me stupid (I get good grades my worst is a B), delusional, fat ( my friend says I'm not and you can see my ribs if I bend over to the side), and schizorphreanic. I think I may be schizophreanic because I sometimes see blood smell and taste it and feel like I'm getting burned. And sometimes hear screaming. It really scares me. I have told one of my friends but she thinks I haven't been cutting because I'm not telling her since she said the next time I cut she will tell the consular. But I hate not telling anyone and I'm sick of all the **** going on around me. So should I kill mysel and how many advils would it take?? Btw I'm a 12 year old girl in 6th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment